Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Specialized in Shoulder Surgery
QUALIFICATION: MBBS, Ssc-Orth, AFSA (France)
Experience more than 18 years
Current Chairman of hand and upper limb surgery chapter, Saudi Orthopedic Association.
- Shoulder Fellowships with Professor Pascal BOILEAU in Nice, France (Former President of the European Society for Elbow and Shoulder surgery at the time of fellowship)
- Shoulder Fellowship with the former President of French society of arthroscopy Professor Philippe HARDY in Paris, France.
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon Dallah Hospital Riyadh since 2013, Has a very busy practice, Treated Business men, VIPs, CEOs of Major companies in the Gulf region, professional athletes and celebrities. Presented international meetings and organized international meetings (shoulder / upper extremity meetings)
- Member of Saudi Society of Orthopedic Association.
- Chairman hand and upper limb chapter, Saudi Society of Orthopedic Association.
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of all kinds of shoulder pain and instability.
- Shoulder Artrhoplasty (shoulder joint replacement surgery) all kinds of joint replacement anatomic shoulder arthroplasty, reverse shoulder arthroplasty (inverse shoulder), shoulder arthroplasty for fractures of proximal humerus etc
- All techniques of (key hole surgery – or minimally invasive surgery) Endoscopic - Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression and management for shoulder impingement.
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Procedures for rotator cuff problems : tendonitis (inflammation), rotator cuff tears repair mastering all kind of techniques for repairs even difficult advanced tears, Biceps tendon (generated pain) partial tear, dislocation and SLAP tears repair and different types of arthroscopic biceps tenodesis,
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization for shoulder dislocation – separation whether anterior shoulder dislocation, posterior shoulder dislocation or multidirectional instability : (Arthroscopic Bankart repair, Hill-Sach remplisage, Arthroscopic Bristow Latarjet procedure, Arthroscopic weaver dunn procedure for AC joint dislocation)
- Arthroscopic Management of distal clavicular fractures.
- Treatment of clavicle, shoulder and proximal humerus fractures.
- Management of sequalae of brachial plexus palsy.
- Management of shoulder blade pain "scapula" (operative and non operative management)
- Arthroscopic Management of shoulder stiffness (All kinds of stiffness)
- Arthroscopic removal of screws, implants and foreign bodies
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English, French and Arabic
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia